Video Source Plugin
The latest version of the Video Source Plugin is 1.0-19. It was compiled against version 0.552 Beta of OBS.
There are several flavors so be sure to select the correct download for the version of OBS that you are using.
If you do not understand which version of the plugin to install and where to put it please refer to this plugin installation documentation.
Confirm your platform!
Make *sure* that you download the correct platform and put it in the correct plugin directory. If you are at all unsure check the plugin installation documentation again.
- Updated to 2.0.8
- Attempt to optimize cpu usage when a video in a global source is not in the current scene
- Updated to 2.0.7 and 2.2 nightly
- Downmix number of channels before sending to OBS audio (fix >2ch)
- Down/Up sample to 44100 before sending to OBS audio (fix crackling at >441k)
- Fixed a bug in dragging (r1ch)
- Fix delay problems when outputting audio to stream
- Fix problems in device resolution in 2.2 (still too unstable)
- Fixed a bug where there was a small delay when transitioning to the next video in the playlist
- Fixed bug when adding empty lines to playlist
- Fixed a bug when loading bad video plugin configs in a scene
- Fixed a bug where the wrong pitch was set for non-aligned videos
- Videos now disappear when they finish playing
- File/Urls are now trimmed of leading spaces
- Fixed memory leak in configuration window
- Fixed bug where you could add empty url/streams
- Added playlist
- Added audio output device selection
- Output sound directly to stream
- Aspect ratio and stretching
1.0-2 Initial Release